Re: [CODE/IDEA] Proficiencies

From: Paul Osborne (rikus719@EROLS.COM)
Date: 04/23/98

Hello chuck,
    Can i get a copy of this code you made.  I like the idea of working ad&d
proficiencies into to mud.  Here's some ideas for you..

special combat manuevers:  ex.  prone fighting, hit location, etc..... let
                                me know if you need all of them and what
they do..
fighting styles:  ex. close quater fighting(dwarven battleragers),
                                Thayvian style, etc....

if you need the complete lists and what they do just let me know.  We use
manuevers and styles in our current Ad&d campain now and it adds an
interesting twist to the game..

                        Rikus