Re: [OFF-TOPIC] Weather zones.

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 04/25/98

> >Tu programa se ve bastante bueno, lo he corrido en mi mac (en virtual pc)
> >y se ve bien. Si necesitas ayuda o comentarios dejamelo saber.
> >
> >Por otro lado, sabes tu si el c++ builder puede salvar como applets de
> >java? Si se pudiera seria ideal, no para los usuarios de Windows sino para
> >nosotros, los usuarios de mac o unix..:)
>
> WHAT?????
> Excuse me for not running over to the nearst book-store buying a
> "self-teaching" book on whatever languence that was. I can tolerate
> absolutely hard-core talk about programming most dosnt understand. Because
> Circle is about programming, but this! No way!

It's Spanish.  I don't speak it very well, but here's a rough
translation:

  Your program runs well, I have ran it on my Mac (on a Windows
emulator,
  I guess [en virtual pc literally means "in/on virtual PC"]) and it
runs
  good.  If you need help or comments let me know.

Eh, the rest of the message (starting with "Por otro lado" which means,
believe, "On the other side/hand") essentially is about using Java so
that
the program isn't just for users of Windows, but also for those who use
Macs or Unix.

Sorry for being off-topic (again),

-dak