Re: [CODE] Question regarding zone resets

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 04/27/98

At 02:46 AM 4/27/98 -0700, you wrote:

>Not completely done with the code yet.. but for some reason .. I can't
>free the exit...  any suggestion would be greatly appreciated

In my recent workings with Obuild, i have found that there are quite a few
features in Samedi's OLC that could me moved around.  Get obuild.08.tar.gz
from ftp.circlemud.org/pub/CircleMUD/contrib/olc and there is a function in
there called free_dir() or something like that.  I don't have access to my
code right now or I'd be more helpful.