Re: Houses and Rent?

From: The Merciless Lord of everything (serces@MUD.DK)
Date: 04/27/98

Patrick Dughi wrote:

>         So, all you have left is a way to pay - just make a spec proc to
> handle it for you, shouldn't take a second.
True.. that shouldn't take so long, the problem is the rent is
calculated out from how much EQ they have lying around in their rooms.
Hence I would like it to be a random day, and not a fixed day. People
have a tendency to remember that, and will then take everything out of
the room, just for the sake. Maybe A calculation of an Average amount of
money, somehow, but that Is far beyond my programming abilities at the
moment (Just going to bed.. I'm dead beat.. :)

Thanks for the reply though, It's nice to hear some ideas from someone
else.. :)

S. P. Skou
Serces - The Realm of Chaos - Chaos.mud.dk 4000 - http://www.mud.dk