Re: Idea on crack

From: Malcor (digital@TOGETHER.NET)
Date: 04/28/98

Well as I remember LORD II <the ansi version that was never completed
but you can still get to lvl 50 :)> everytime that I went to lvl it
would either create a copy or a mob that was equal to me. I had the
great sword +200 from the ending good guys <forgot the name they were
across the sea and all the way to the west past the music repair shop>
anyway.

What you would need to do is instead of fighting the guild master
"clone" a player and make them fight themselves so a sword of death for
lvl 30 will only kill the player faster than a dagger. as for making it
to 0 hp rather than death use arena code or make a special flag so that
when whey hit 0 or < 0 the hitpoints are ser to one and the player left
standing wins.

My 2c

Malcor