Re: DG Scripts & Obuild

From: Doppleganger Software (doppsoft@TZC.COM)
Date: 04/29/98

>Before I finish re-inventing the wheel, has anyone actually written DG
>script OLC for obuild?  I dunno, if they're kind enough to release it,
>it'll save me a weekend in coding that project.

Well, the closest that I have come is that I can add a script to a room,
and save it, and it will save and recognize any scripts on objects and
mobs.  Haven't gotten around to adding in capabilites to add them yet.

BTW, since the scripts out there now are pretty much type specific (ie.
mob only, room only, object only) shouldn't a check in the attach command
be added to make sure the target and script are legal?  I know in the
original DG Scripts, there was no distinction, in truth, any script could
be added to any target.  But that has changed in this incarnation.

---
"One hundred years from now, none of this will matter because you and I
will be dead -- unless the Grim Reaper has switched his record-keeping to
a Windows 95-based system, in which case we all might live forever. "
-- Associated Press