Re: It wont humm!

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@IMAXX.NET)
Date: 04/29/98

> >    Hmmm it still wont humm! I want it to humm when i wield it. And it
> >wont :) oh well.
>
> Object special procedures aren't called every 10 seconds, only mob special
> procedures.  If you wanted it to, you could make it though.   See mobact.c
> for how mobiles are processed.

        Not only that, there's only 1-in-101 chance that it WILL go off.
Chances are it will hum more than enough, just maybe not as often as you'd
like it to. To have it humm only when wielded, just add something like the
following to the top:

        struct obj_data *hummer = (struct obj_data) *me;

        if(GET_EQ(ch,WEAR_WIELD)==me) {
                Do stuff here
        }

                Or, maybe i'm wrong, you never know.