Re: [RELEASE] [CODE] [LONG] Guilds Code Info.

From: James Turner (turnerjh@XTN.NET)
Date: 04/29/98

Tony Robbins <tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM> writes:

> Known Bugs:
> * I use macros.  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  :P

Well at least you put it under the right category ;)

ObCircle: Has anyone done anything like catching SIGSEGVs, writing a
copyover file (assuring certain integrity first), and rebooting that
way?  No lost connections.  This is a simplified version of using
mprotect to ensure safe saves when segment violations happen, and
would be a fairly easy first-step.

--
James Turner               turnerjh@xtn.net
                           http://www.vuse.vanderbilt.edu/~turnerjh/