Help (again)

From: blah (merren@MINDCRYME.COM)
Date: 04/30/98

I'm having a strange memory problem. I'm not entirely sure where to look.

Lets say I have an object. Lets take an egg for instance:

AFK 5000/5000h [none] > stat egg
Name: 'a egg', Aliases: egg

Short description is "a egg" (I know, bad grammar :/).

After the MUD has been up for some time (> 6 hours), things become
corrupted. This particular object, the short description turned into
" open gate".

I'm bad when it comes to memory stuff. I'm not sure where to even BEGIN to
look. Anyone have any ideas?

Melen
Allanthya.org 4000