[CODE] [QUESTION] Fighting procedure

From: Christoffer Lundberg (avatar@ORION.BODEN.SE)
Date: 05/02/98

I have noticed that the fighting procedure in Circle is quite wierd.
If I attack a mobile, then I will strike my first attack (This is good,
but then comes the wierd part).

Then, the procedure will go like this:

<Enemy Strikes all their Attacks>
<You Strike all your Attacks>

I would like some suggestions on how to make the procedure a little more
random. Like:

<You attack>
<You manage to Attack again>
<The enemy strikes>
<You strike once more, all attacks used up>
<The enemy strikes>
<The enemy strikes their last attack>

You see here, that in the standard procedure, the attacks comes in just an
ugly row. That is very irritating sometimes. The example shows that the
combatants strikes a little more random (Maybe an Inititative-system or
something, I don't know. Have only managed to get crashes when trying to
add something like that).

What can be done? Any suggestions. (I have the Multi_attacks snippet).