Re: [NEWBIE][QUESTION] ERASE ALL SKILL & SPELLS?

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@MINDSPRING.COM)
Date: 05/05/98

At 10:12 AM 5/4/98 -0300, you wrote:
[Info about how stuff was deleted clipped]
>why do i want to erase all skill and spells?
>'cuase i would like to make my own skill and spell system that is
>quiet different from the Circle.. Also, i personally don't like how
>spells are cast in circlemud..

There are plenty of references to skills and spells in the code that you
will need to address. Tho, if you cannot handle the hourds of errors
you get from removing code you don't care for, are you sure you'll be
able to handle writing your own replacement skill/spell system?