Re: [GAMEPLAY] Set standards for objects

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 05/05/98

Siv,
Great idea about using credits to build items.  I am going to have to get to
work on that right away.  I do have a question for you though.  How do
wands/staves/scrolls/potions fit into this system?  Think i have it but i am
interested in seeing a fully balanced version of your system to work with. (need
to include anti-race, aff_, ITEM_ (glow/magic/invis), and remort only flags.  I
would argue for adding a system like this into the standard version of the code
for helping with balancing a mud (one of the most painful things ever). And
especially adding it to the various OLC's.
--Angus