[oasisolc] [duh]

From: Christopher Avans (parka@CDC.NET)
Date: 05/10/98

        I have this using oasisolc.......

zone 326
top of zone 32799
last room olc will save_internal is 32767
it will set_up_new 32768 but want save in internal and of course to disk

How can I change this I need more rooms.
I though I would post and ask instead of stopping my work on another
project, I took a few looks and scanned thru redit. Well flame me if you
wish (chuckle) but isnt a mail list a formation of corrective knowledge?
O well