Re: C Parser-Script System

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@MINDSPRING.COM)
Date: 05/12/98

At 08:13 PM 5/11/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Who here was working on a C Parser/Script System?  I'm interested in
>seeing what you've done, if you don't mind.

If you search the web for C interpreter, you may find something that
was written for the Mac, perhaps called "Terminal", and I think in
.hqx format.... which includes a decent C interpreter that was originally
intended for scripting in a terminal emulation package. In the past, I've
easily made this work under Linux, and OS-9, with little porting effort.