Previous: Room Traps

From: Chuck Carson (chuck@EDEN.COM)
Date: 05/21/98

After further thought, would it be possible to perform
a chcek in perform_move to see if the target room is either
ROOM_HASTRAP or that it has a spec_proc and from that
info execute a special procedure/function call.

For example, bob enters 'n' to go north. The room north
of him has a spec_proc assigned and is room flagged
ROOM_HASTRAP, how could I lookup what spec_proc the
room has assigned and how would I execute it (as well
as pass arguments to it)?

Thanks Chuck