Re: [CODE] [REQUEST] Automapper

From: Joe Rykowski, Sysop (cyklop@CW2.COM)
Date: 05/23/98

CI>        Check ftp.games.org where as I thought I saw some type of mapping pr
CI>there.

That's a mapper to be run from the command line.. to help get an idea of
the structure of the entire zone and to help with creating additional
rooms/exits.  (I think. I may be confused, because I grabbed a couple of
different mapping utils from a different CircleMUD archive..)

Anyway, it's not for an automapper routine built into the game itself.

BTW, the address is ftp.game.org/pub/mud/snippets/circle/   (is that the
directory you were talking about?)

Cyklop