Re: [Question][Newbie-Sorta][Longish] Weapon Spell Affections.

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 05/26/98

On Tue, 26 May 1998, Jon Barrett wrote:

->It always helps to _understand_ the code before you go messing with it.  If
->you understood the code, you would know to look at equip_char() in
->handler.c(unequip_char() too), right around line 513

Hmm, well, I don't know about understanding the code (I write code I
don't understand a lot of time :), but considering the capability is
mentioned in building.doc, section 5-4 -- I think RTFM applies a lot
more than RTFC.

->  Did you take the time to look at the snippets page?  I know for certain
->there is a no brainer snippet that will _tell_ you how to do exactly what
->you want....

Don't patronize people for trying something for themselves.  There's
so many better reasons to.

-dak