Re: [HELP] BPL13 LOADING GAME

From: Christopher Avans (parka@CDC.NET)
Date: 06/05/98

On Fri, 5 Jun 1998, George wrote:

> On Fri, 5 Jun 1998, Del Minturn wrote:
>
> >Jun  4 23:36:49 :: Loading rooms.
> >
> >It just stops, has anyone run across this? There are no errors and I am
> >nost sure where to begin on this one???
> >ANY HELP will be greatly appreciated.
>
> Leave it run for over 3 minutes and see what happens.
>
> (If you have UNIX.)
>
> Another thing to do would be to untar a fresh bpl13a and then diff that
> db.c against your db.c.

Both of the above good advise also if again if have unix open another
wondopw and type top and watch the process % vs the memory %

O yeah I rarly post here and read mail once a week, and I would like to
take a few lines to say that is funny people whining about bpl13's
problems. I dont use bpl12 or will I, but this is a free software with
comercial like support. Think on that