Re: Oedit crash

From: John Woods (JWoodsIII@AOL.COM)
Date: 06/10/98

In a message dated 98-06-10 13:33:54 EDT, siv@CYBERENET.NET writes:

<< > Hey Andy...hope ya don't mind me doing this, but I have first-hand
experience
 > with the problem since I'm a builder on yer MUD... :-P
 > It's not really when certain people do oedit save...it's only for two
specific
 > zones. Or actually one, since the other guy got annoyed and deleted his
object
 > files... OEDIT SAVE 52 and when set to 52 for OLC, OEDIT SAVE both crash
the
 > MUD, but /not/ OEDIT SAVE in zone 50 with the same builder-name. So doesn't
 > matter which player types it..it only happens in certain zones.

 if that's the case then somebody probably left one of the object fields
 blank..that's the only time oedit has ever crashed for me.. >>

No...doesn't matter whether you edit or not. OEDIT SAVE in zone 52 crashes the
game every time.

-Elrelet