Oedit crash

From: Raven Jade Kenago (raventhorne@YAHOO.COM)
Date: 06/10/98

Well, the thing is, it does it when you type "oedit save" even if
there are no objects to save. (That is, it shouldn't even DO anything
and yet it crashes) and it also does it for my zone and for others. It
just seems plain typing "oedit save" causes the mud to die.

On another note, the oedited items also in some cases have either 2 or
4 extra ^M's at the end of each line in the items file. I looked at
the code to save the item descs and it looks fine. But somehow there's
a bunch of extra ^M's there. I suppose it has to be the fault of the
editor code. Any ideas here either?

Thanks..

Andy