Re: [CODING] plan question

From: Tom Whiting (xantha@MUD3.GATOR.NET)
Date: 06/11/98

pardon me, the plan is sort of like the description, where instead of
looking at someone, and seeing the description (which still exists, btw),
it is set up in the whois command, where each person has a few chars to
tell about his/her character, how long they've been mudding , etc, that
everyone else can see..
That's what the plan is

Xantha:
a freakish coder working days and nights on endless tasks on a mud.