Re: Very Strange Results on an Alpha

From: John Evans (evansj@DATAWEST.NET)
Date: 06/16/98

On Wed, 17 Jun 1998, Anthony Rye wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Jun 1998, Chuck Carson wrote:

> > #define PRF_DISP_MAXEMOVE       31
> > #define PRF_DISP_MAXMANA        32
> > #define PRF_DISP_VIS            33
> >

> > Anyone have any ideas??
>
>  hehe now look at 31 see any thing strange? ...maybe the E between max and
> move shouldnt be there :P

The name of a define doesn't matter so long as you use the same name
throughout the code for the same thing. Using one name in the header and a
different in the code will result in compiler errors, and I know that
Chuck's too experienced to mess that up.

(Never thought you'd hear me say that, eh Chuck?)  :)

John Evans <evansj@datawest.net>
http://www.hi-line.net/~evansj/              telnet://spear.gator.net:1066

--Arthur C. Clarke