Question, In regards to building

From: Kyle Smith (sailorstarfighter@JUNO.COM)
Date: 06/24/98

Dear All,

        I am using the ShadowSoft CircleMUD world editor from the Circle
FTP site, in win95. I am trying to find out how to use it to:

a) equip a mob,

b) load a mob

c) load fountains, items, etc

        It seems that i am doing it right, when all the commands are in,
but when I go back to edit them again, or look over what I have done,
they are all gone, is it something I am doing, or just a Bug?

Also, is there a race patch in the your contrib directory?

Thanks,

K Smith