Re: new Oedit.c Code

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 06/24/98

Ok, I've got two different things to say about this.  Firstly, the "God
help us all" was uncalled for, even if Quinn is a code thief and a liar.
Anyway, now about the code.

The code Quinn has created won't work without adding a snippet from Alex's
page.  You can thank Quinn if you use his OLC, but it might not work
because (1) he used an old oedit to start from which may conflict with
newer code (2) if you're using dg scripts, his code will prolly wipe out
the oedit code (3) there's nothing for db.c to assign the values (4) it
seems to assume that you're using olc (the olc.h def'n) with levels in it
already.  Talk to Quinn about the code itself.  For more info on permanent
object affects, go to
http://cspo.queensu.ca/~fletcher/Circle/Snippet/objaff.txt

At least give Quinn credit if you use it.  I may toss out my old mud for
people to play with to see the changes I made to the OLC for room
teleportation (its own menu), especs on mobs, object levels, object perm
affects, weapon spells, etc...  Gotta find the code first.

-B.