Re: [THREAD] Fairness in Circle WAS: Copyrights, ...

From: James Turner (turnerjh@XTN.NET)
Date: 06/25/98

George <greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG> writes:

> >What are the weaknesses of the Circle community?
>
> ZipMUD
>
> Our success is our downfall in some ways.

ZipMUD?  Never heard of it... but I've never really dug into the muds
out there, basically I concentrate on one (which can be a drawback
sometimes; in 6 years I've played seriously on three muds, plus the
one I'm working on now -- and never more than one at any given time).

--
James Turner                turnerjh@xtn.net             UIN: 1102038
                            http://www.vuse.vanderbilt.edu/~turnerjh/