Mana drain.

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@IMAXX.NET)
Date: 06/30/98

        Well, Uhm, I just took a few minutes and kludged together a patch
that I hear about in quite a few places, but actually haven't ever seen in
many. Anyway, its for spells which drain mana continually(like 10 per tick
and the like).  Due to a small oversight on my part, I sent George an
incorrect version of the patch, but hopefully he's gotten the new one, and
that will be up eventually.

        If you want it, I'm sure it will be locatable rather soon.

                Though based on bpl13, it should work elsewhere.

        Quick Disclaimer:

        I may have written it myself, but I don't require credit.

        If you think this is your idea, you can privately mail me and i'll
bitch you out, appropiately, privately.  Else, I wouldn't mind bug
reports.

                                                 PjD