Re: [MacOS] PL14 patch

From: Doppleganger Software (doppsoft@TZC.COM)
Date: 07/06/98

>Also recommend upgrading to GUSI 1.8.4 - it is the latest release.
>A recent chat with Matt Neeri revealed that GUSI 2 is not in operational
>condition, but now that he has finished his thesis, he plans to spend
>more time on it.  GUSI 2 is to use Open Transport instead of MacTCP.

Not to sound impatient, but it's about bloody time!  That's probably why
I've had so many damn problems when I tried to compile and run on my
machine, it's running on pure Open Transport.  Considering how long
MacTCP has been dead, I had figured that GUSI was OT campatible.  My
mistake.  :)

---
"One hundred years from now, none of this will matter because you and I
will be dead -- unless the Grim Reaper has switched his record-keeping to
a Windows 95-based system, in which case we all might live forever. "
-- Associated Press