[MacOS] PL14 patch

From: Dean Takemori (dean@UHHEPH.PHYS.HAWAII.EDU)
Date: 07/07/98

> Not to sound impatient, but it's about bloody time!  That's probably why
>I've had so many damn problems when I tried to compile and run on my
>machine, it's running on pure Open Transport.  Considering how long

Circle + GUSI should work for MacOS 7.5.x, 7.6.x and 8.x, even though
GUSI is not OT native - it just wont be as efficient as writing a
OT/BSD sockets library.

I have had problems getting Circle up and running using CWPro 3, however.
Downgrading to Pro 2 and GUSI 1.8.3 works though, and that will be
the basis for the README.MAC file I'll be working on updating ASAP.

My first attempt at Pro2 + GUSI 1.8.4 gave link errors,  I may give it
a go again later.