[GUILD] Individual Trainers?

From: Ryan Gasper or Steven Arnold (dalamar@CYBERCOM.NET)
Date: 07/13/98

 Greetings List

  I am looking to add in something like Gmaster on the circle ftp site. I
want to let only certain guildmasters be able to train people in
certain spells/skills. That way people will have to search out the martial
artist of the mountain to learn second attack (you get the idea). And
maybe even having different masters train to different degrees in a
certain skill. Does anyone have a decent thought out way to accomplish
this? Gmaster, I believe, does not do all this, and the directions for it
are not clear on exactly what it allows. Any help for I could build my own
system would be highly helpful.

         /|"You will never see me cause    \/------------------\/|\
          | I'm always alone" -Ministry      dalamar@cybercom.net|
          |"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to   |
        _\|_time_with_the_blood_of_patriots_and_tyrants"_-ThomasJ|/_