DG Scripts

From: Phillip A. Ames (kirk47@JUNO.COM)
Date: 07/30/98

'lo again, people.  I've recently been experimenting with DG scripts, and
downloaded the dg_with_oasis_pl4.tar.gz from the FTP site.  After
patching them in, I go to compile, and I receive 2 errors.  One of them,
I could get rid of if I knew where to find where the race types are
defined(from the snippet on Alex's page) and the other is where I'm lost,
it occurs during linking, and if anyone on bpl14 has had this problem,
and knows how to fix it, I'd be really grateful.

--------------------Configuration: Circle - Win32
Linking...
dg_comm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _SENDOK
Debug/Circle.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

Circle.exe - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Any clues?

|Phillip Ames    | Treat friends in debt like family.|
|kirk47@juno.com | Exploit them.                     |
|http://members.xoom.com/Gowron/index.html           |