Re: minimal system requirements to run Circle?

From: Kyle Smith (sailorstarfighter@JUNO.COM)
Date: 08/11/98

Dear Sir,

        I am currently running Circle on my 386. I am the only one
connecting to it, but I think that it is fast enough. Running a mud
requires almost no processor time, Just a lot of memory. So yes, it
should be just fine. In regards to a 14.4 modem, you can get a 33.6 for
free, all you have to do is look at the ads in the paper....

Hope that helps,

Kyle Smith aka Prisma