[DGEVENTS] [NEWBIE] Patching DGEvents

From: Andrew Ritchie (object@ALPHALINK.COM.AU)
Date: 08/12/98

Hi. I downloaded DGEvents p5a from ftp.circlemud.org, and put it on my
Linux box. I then typed "patch <dg_events.wotnot.patch", which created
a 0.trg file, and a couple of Readme files. I read all the readme files,
but it didn't actually explain how to patch the actual patch file, and
wot file I patch the patch to :) If anyone understands this can you please
tell me what I type to patch it properly? Thanks :)

-- Andrew Ritchie.