[HEDIT-PATCH] Release..Soon!

From: Julian Buckley (buckley@PC.ELEC.UQ.EDU.AU)
Date: 08/17/98

Hi all:

For a while I've been running Tony's olcplus package w/heditv1 installed.
Due to v1's limitations, I recently ripped it out the code and added in
heditv2...well, I then made a patch for it :)  Looking around, there
*isnt* a patch from v1 to v2, so I thought I'll do my little bit and
release it --> I need to do a final diff of it, so I'll release it
sometime this weekend...I hope this helps some people.  Note that this
patch *will* include the free_help bug fix and a few others Stephen
notified me of.

Cheers,
-Caniffe