Re: Surname Question

From: Sean Daley (sdaley@BBNPLANET.COM)
Date: 08/17/98

Ok, don't have too much to go on here, but do you actually
store the persons surname anywhere?  That is, modified the
store_to_char and char_to_store functions in db.c to handle
the new addition?  Plus on the subject of the null crap, if
they don't get a surname, what do you store as their surname?
If you set it to null then well that's where the null is coming
from.  You'd gave to put a check in your who code or something
to see if it's null and not print it out if it is.  Given that
there's no code here though, this is all just a guess.

Sean