[NEWBIE] [CODE] A little help if possible :)

From: John Hines (sculpy@MUD3.GATOR.NET)
Date: 08/20/98

I am in the process of adding races to my mud. I have come across an error
I have never seen. It happened after I added an entry for races in my
Makefile.

<snip>
gcc -c -g -O2 -Wall  races.c
make[1]: *** No rule to make target ` ', needed by `shop.o'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/u/adtest/circle30bpl12/src'
<end snip>

I have been on this list for about 6 months and this is the first I've
posted. Hope I did that at the least correctly.

Thank you in advance,
Odin