highest room?

From: Michael J. Fara (mulder@CLOUD9.NET)
Date: 08/24/98

I just made a 9800 (99x99) room zone, starting from zone 326 (circlemud's
default zone limit).. it spans from vnum 32600 thru 42400. But it seems that
circle crashes telling me theres no startroom (?), although the startroom is
clearly defined as vnum 100. (zone 1).

Is there a problem where you can't go over a certain number of rooms or
something? This is really a killer to me because zone 326 is supposed to
hold a wilderness surface map area, and putting it anywhere else will just
make it difficult for us to build zones easilly.

If you can help I would appreciate it, thanks.