Re: XP and Saving throw formula.

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 08/25/98

On Tue, 25 Aug 1998, The Fractal Dimension Administration wrote:

>> Go vote. :)
>>
>> http://mouse.van.ml.org/pollBooth.pl?qid=xpstformula
>>

>Great, a total of four votes... three of which favor the concise option.
>:)  My personal opinion:  Who cares about the table?  Close to the table
>is fine, but concise is better.

Up to 12 votes now, 66% in favor of the 'concise' option.  No one cares
about a formula just like the table. :)

Also, just created a new CVS snapshot with the 8 patches in my INBOX.
Biggest (object file incompatible) change is the autoeq code.

ftp://ftp.circlemud.org/pub/CircleMUD/cvs/980825-bpl14.patch.gz

I voted very close personally, since we don't want to throw things off too
much...but I'm not adamant about being exact.  However, I would have no
hesitation about using a formula exactly like the table.

--
George Greer, greerga@circlemud.org | Genius may have its limitations, but
http://mouse.van.ml.org/ (not done) | stupidity is not thus handicapped.