Re: Some questions ...

From: Del Minturn (caminturn@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 08/25/98

Tony Robbins [Kupek] wrote:

> Because it's the CircleMUD mailing list, and DG Scripts aren't part of
> CircleMUD.  Also, check the archive, there has been some discussion.

Does this mean we can not talk about OLC+ on the list either? Because
most people use scripting and OLC's that they are not part of CircleMUD?
I think it is a valid subject if it is used/coded with CircleMUD.

> > 5) I wanna get rid of public channels
> > in order to make my MUD more RP. Is there
> > a smooth way to do it ?
>
> Remove them from interpreter.c, remove their SCMD defines in
> interpreter.h, and snip their fragments from act.comm.c.  But I don't
> suggest this.

One of the main reasons people like MUD so much, is the inter
communications that are available. People like that. I recommend leaving
them in also!