CODE RELEASE: Realm of Magic Intermud 2.1

From: Christian Loth (sg618lo@UNIDUI.UNI-DUISBURG.DE)
Date: 08/26/98

Realm of Magic Intermud release 2.1
-----------------------------------

Greetings,

  I proudly announce the release of version 2.1 of the Realm of Magic
Intermud Server code. There were just minor changes since the last
release.

  - the code is now more compliant to the C++ standard
  - bugfixes and glitches removed from the last released
  - better directory structure of the package
  - gcc 2.8.x/egcs 1.0.x assumed as compiler

NOTE: You need gcc 2.8.x with the libstdc++ add-on
           OR: egcs 1.0.x

This release is mostly because of the Realm of Magic switching the
Operating System, and chosing egcs 1.0.2 as a standard compiler.

  You can download the sources via two ways:
Either:
  http://rom.mud.de/~chris/code/intermud.html

or:
  anonymous ftp to rom.mud.de and there
  cd to pub/intermud/

Enjoy,

Chris, aka Christian@RealmOfMagic

--
| Christian Loth                      | Meet me as the >Shadowdancer< in the |