Re: Voting about inclusions in the next release of circlemud

From: Michael J. Fara (mulder@CLOUD9.NET)
Date: 08/26/98

Well in some aspects I agree. I think there would be no harm in including
new XP tables, OasisOLC, and color into new versions of CircleMUD, since the
current work on olc is hardly near finished and since color is quite nice ;)

I think that this wouldn't hurt CircleMUD as being a MUD you develop
yourself (since thats what its really intended to be, I think). It would
just make color easier to contend with and OLC support functionable.

As for things like new spells/skills/big addons and things like that, those
are totally unneccessary since circle is supposed to be something you expand
upon game-wise, and adding things like that will just make people less
likely to have any desire to make their MUD dynamic

(Just my opinion)