Re: Voting about inclusions in the next release of circlemud

From: Del Minturn (caminturn@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 08/26/98

Mainly the olc.c portion was added to stock with future addition in
mind. I would assume that Oasis is the most popular choice, due to its
menu driven interface. These two factors would seem to be a very good
logical reasons to incorporate Oasis, into stock.
There are also some nice features within Obuild that I think should be
added to oasis. (zlist is a major one).

All in all, with the recent release of OLC+2, I noticed the popularity
of having a full featured OLC is. With testing the CVS version (pre-15
if you want to call it) I found some inconsistancies. George, you write
the Oasis (correct?), and a good portion of the Stock code. What is
preventing the addition of Oasis into stock?
I never did figure out what the deal was with the bitvector_t and the
long int warnings in the CVS. I just returned the bitvector_t to
original in structs.h (including shop.h) and all works fine so far.