Re: CODER NEEDEd

From: Chris Jacobson (fear@ATHENET.NET)
Date: 09/09/98

On 9/9/98 2:57 AM, Andrew Ritchie (object@ALPHALINK.COM.AU) stated:

>If you want to make your MUD work, then YOU are the one that needs to learn
>how to code. No one wants to work on a MUD where the God can't be bothered
>learning C, but can be bothered demanding for experienced coders on HIS
>MUD. Personally, I don't think your request will be very successful.

Amen to that.  The salvation army doesn't get their donations by walking
up to people and demanding money.  And a coder is donating more than just
a few dollars.

Also, personally, I think the (lead) coder should be the owner of the
MUD, otherwise awkward situations can arrise.  Any opinions on this?

- Chris Jacobson