Re: coder needed

From: Tony Robbins [Kupek] (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 09/09/98

On Wed, 9 Sep 1998, George wrote:

> On Wed, 9 Sep 1998, Brandon Brown wrote:
>
> >[..] Anybody else wouldn't be on this list if they were *that* good at
> >coding, unless they had a kind heart and just wanted to help answer some
> >questions.
>
> That's why Erwin is here, I think.

[rest deleted]

That's why a lot of people are here.  This isn't just a forum to seek help
on things, it's for all things Circle.  There's the 'which would be
better, this or that ?', and all sorts of other things.  Some of it is
just for clarifying ideas, but there's tons of other things.

Lots of people are subscribed, just to look for ideas, and to look at
various code that is being released or in development.

This isn't directed to anyone in particular, but more people should think
of the list as more than just troubleshooting.  I think there were like
417 people on the list last time I saw a count, and I've probably seen
messages from 100 different people, max, so a lot are just 'lurking' for
ideas.

Hrm.  That was a rant.  :P

ObCircle :
Is there going to be a bpl 15 any time soon ?

(That was lame, but I'm in a hurry).

-B.