Re: Spell Arguments

From: John Evans (evansj@DATAWEST.NET)
Date: 09/10/98

On Thu, 10 Sep 1998, Jason Asser wrote:

>   I know I saw a snippet which implented some sort of spell arguments, I
> believe it was for a "cast 'create food' bread" type command but I wasn't
> able to find it again.  Has anyone come across this problem before, I'm sure
> everyone has since this is a problem in stock circles implentation of the
> locate object spell...but has anyone come up with a decent way around it?

Check out the Ceramic Mouse:

http://mouse.van.ml.org/

Should have all of the snippets, patches, OLCs, mods, documents and all
that good stuff about Circle.

Now that I'm looking at the site, I notice that I really haven't looked
at it lately. :)  Damn... Setting up your own hosting service really saps
all of your time!

John Evans, aka: Zeavon MageMaster
mailto:evansj@datawest.net
http://www.hi-line.net/~evansj/