Mob prototype merging

From: Fafhrd (fafhrd@ROTD.COM)
Date: 09/12/98

In some cases, I need a mobile to inherit characteristics of another
mobile, overwriting only data that is not already set. ie, mob vnum 1 has a
proc, triggers, paths, etc. mob vnum 2 needs these as well, while still
maintaning its own data that is unique. The question is, how to do this. I
don't think I can re-parse the mobile. It appears I need a function similar
to read_mobile, which is basically doing one thing...
  *mob = mob_proto[i];
Anyone have a thought on where to start?

Erik Madison
ICQ #13940294
fafhrd@rotd.com