[CODE][NEWBIE][RACES]Problems with implementor char after creation

From: Aaron Throckmorton (throck@NFINITY.COM)
Date: 09/13/98

I recently added races to my code, which is bpl14, with OLC+ 2.0.  Only
other changes are a modified score screen and a scan command.  To add
the races, I used the races snippet from the FTP site, and a race
snippet from Ceramic Mouse (I combined both).

So here is my problem.  After deleting the players file and all player
objects I log on with a new char, making him and elf warrior.  His level
is set to IMPL (34) (shows this way in the score screen and stat
screen), but the only skills/spells that are available is kick
(superb).  Also, he can't use any OLC commands.  When i type any olc
command, I get the message "You do not have permission to edit this
zone."

I'm not sure what code to provide for troubleshooting this.  Any help
appreciated.

throck