Re: OOPS, Sorry forgot title.

From: Shadow of the Ancients (mmapplebeck@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 09/13/98

I have it set up so they can't abuse it. if they go afk it freezes all their
commands so there are no benefits of doing it, also they can't do it while
fighting. I am just looking how to make it useless in an arena.
Shadow of the Ancients
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arcade/1508/
mmapplebeck@geocities.com
ICQ UIN: 3702650