Re: Crash problem

From: Sean Daley (sdaley@BBNPLANET.COM)
Date: 09/16/98

I can't help you too much, but I can say that it looks like
your victim is disappearing for some reason.

victim=0x0 (non-existant)

then calling victim->in_room is not usually a nice thing which
is why it's probably crashing.  I can't tell you why the victim
is gone, but that's probably the problem.

Sean