Re: First Post: Tons of questions.

From: Del (caminturn@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 09/21/98

Have you looked into dg_scripts as of yet? I am sure that you can use that
do accomplish what you need without having to hard code it, reboot the mud..

In the scripts you can edit them online and test the mob without having to
reboot.
Also, have you put up the metal detectors in which all passangers will have
to leave thier swords and knives in baggage? hhehehhee "I am sorry sir, you
will have to mail your items to the the city your flying to. You are not
allowed to carry weapons onboard the plane."

Am I in a good mode today or what? Maybe it is cause I don't have a WIFE?!?