Re: mudFTP question

From: Erwin S. Andreasen (erwin@ANDREASEN.COM)
Date: 09/26/98

On Sat, 26 Sep 1998, Fafhrd wrote:

> >What OS are you using on the client/server?
> >What are the contents of the file you are sending back? Does it actually
> >have 2 lines?
> >
> Mud is Linux and Circle, client is on win98. The lines were the problem, I
> was only using one line to test it. When I tried again with
> more than 1, it worked fine. Is there anywhere I can add a check to accept
> one line files?

It works fine with 1 line files here using the Unix client against stock
Circle.

What editor were you using on Windows? It'd be nice with the copy of the
text file (not just cut and paste, exact copy) of the file that you failed
to transfer - perhaps it was something with confusing line termination
that was a problem - since the client claimed it sent 2 lines but only
sent 1.

How many dots appeared on the client side, after Sending filename?

Anyone else - George? - that is running the client on Windows?